STARAN CYCLES LTD. WARRANTY INFORMATION
1. The warranty period begins when the product is shipped from STARAN CYCLES. STARAN CYCLES will automatically register the customer into the warranty program at the time of purchase.
2. STARAN CYCLES warrants the materials and workmanship for the frame and supporting hardware for a period of 10 years. All components, suspension forks, and rear shock assemblies shall be warranted by the original equipment manufacturer. The warranty period on components, suspension forks, and rear shock assemblies shall be as specified by the original equipment manufacturer
3. The warranty is only valid for the original purchaser of the product and is not transferable.
4. The frame paintwork warranty period is 10 years. The paint warranty only covers material and workmanship defects. Damage due to wear and tear or abusive treatment are not covered under the warranty.
5. STARAN CYCLES reserves the right to repair or replace defective items in whole or in part.
6. All frames/parts subject to replacement in accordance with the provisions of this warranty will be replaced by the identical frame/part if still in production. In the event that the defective frame/part is no longer in production, and no stock is available, the defective frame/part will be replaced by one with the most similar performance in the current product lineup. The shape, colour, and graphics of the new frame/part may be different than the defective frame/part.
7. Tires, grips, chains, brake pads, bearings, bottom brackets, headsets, cables, and hubs are classified as wear parts. These parts carry a 60 day warranty against manufacturing defects.
8. A warranty claim can only be processed if the original purchaser presents proof of purchase.
9. All warranty claims will be approved or rejected at the sole discretion of STARAN CYCLES.
1. Warranty claims are made at the sole discretion of STARAN CYCLES.
2. The warranty for both frame and components excludes wear and tear.
3. Damage to any paint resulting from use is considered wear and tear and is not covered under the product warranty.
4. Tires, grips, chains, brake pads, bearings, bottom brackets, headsets, cables, and hubs are classified as wear items and are not covered under this warranty.
5. The frame warranty is void if any modification is made that impacts the frame structural integrity.
6. Warranty coverage may be denied if the damage is the result of inadequate maintenance or faulty assembly, as determined at the sole discretion of STARAN CYCLES.
7. STARAN CYCLES shall not be held responsible for any direct, indirect, or consequential damages that may have resulted from use of our bikes.
8. Each bike is designed to withstand the forces resulting from a specific riding style. Using a bike for a riding style that the bike was not designed for may result in failure of the bike frame or components. STARAN CYCLES does not warrant their bikes in whole or part for any use other than that specified in the product manual.
Staran Cycles is not responsible for any damages to you or others arising from riding, transporting or other use of your bicycle. In the event that your frame or components experience a defect in material or workmanship, STARAN CYCLES shall have no liability or obligation beyond the repair or replacement of the defective frame or components pursuant to the terms outlined in the warranty.